Every guest is requested to comply with the following Regulations to maintain the dignity of the inn and to ensure that all inn guests have a safe and comfortable stay. If a guest does not comply with the Inn Regulations, the inn may refuse further use by the guest of the guest’s inn room and other inn facilities pursuant to article 10 of s TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCOMMODATION CONTRACT. The inn will not be liable to any guest for any damage caused by his/her failure to comply with the House Regulations.
1. Please do not bring any of the following onto the premises of the inn:
(a) animals, birds, pets;
(b) objects emitting a foul odor;
(c) gunpowder, oil, or any other explosive or inflammable substances;
(d) firearms, sword, drugs or other articles, the possession of which is prohibited by the law of Japan;
(e) objects that are recognized to jeopardize other people’s safety.
2. Please refrain from using your room for purposes other than accommodation and from inviting outside visitors to your guest room.
3. Please use the first floor for meeting visitors.
4. Kindly smoke only at the designated smoking area outside, and not smoke in bed or in any other place where smoking represents a fire hazard.
5. The distribution or display of advertisements and the sale of goods on the premises of the inn is prohibited.
6. Gambling or other acts which are contrary to good morals or which cause an annoyance are strictly prohibited.
7. We reject the use of our inn by members of any gang or extremists.
8. Guests are reminded that unauthorized publication for business purposes of photographs taken on the premises of the Inn may be subject to legal action.
9. Please refrain from using equipment or fixtures for purposes other than those intended. Please do not remove or alter any equipment or fixtures of the Inn.
10. Please do not place any personal belongings in the lobby or any public area of the inn.
11. Payment should be settled before arrival, and additional charges such as extension of the stay should be paid at check-out or whenever requested by the front desk.
12. Guests are responsible for their belongings, and the inn shall not be liable for the loss or theft of money or valuables.